Can I connect to the ILA from my own device or remotely?
Every ILA comes with a default code for accessing the device remotely. If you would like to connect from the ILA host using your own device or from a remote location, there are three ways to connect:
- Get the virtual room code and enter it on the website: www.123ila.com
- Use the QR scanner from your mobile to scan the QR code to enter the room.
- Get a direct link from the host that will automatically connect to the room.
What accessories are supported?
The ILA contains Bluetooth connection 4.2 and will work with the following accessories:
- Bluetooth Keyboards
- External Mics
- External Speakers
- Loop Systems for Hard-of-Hearing
- Braille Displays for the Deaf-Blind
- Wireless Handsets.
Why does the ILA speech-to-text stop working?
Be sure to follow these steps to troubleshoot:
- Ensure that the WiFi is connected
- Verify that speech-to-text is enabled under the settings
- Restart both devices.
Are my conversations private?
Yes, conversations are not recorded, held or used by anyone. In addition, all text is encrypted and never shared or data-mined.
Why is there a line break while the other person is talking?
If the text goes to a new line even though the current line is not full, that indicates a pause in the other user’s speaking.